A trusted company since 1949.
“Memory is the key to a better future”
We have been in the plastics business for more than seventy years, since 1949 when it was established under the name Plastec.
Many things have changed since then: equipment, technology, people and its name that in 1959 changed to the one we all know, Plastex. Just one thing has never changed: the ability to solve our customers’ problems.
In 2011 the ownership of the company moved under Mr. Marco Lombardini who brought a new injection of capital to propose a new Company image to the market and kicked-off a new industrial development plan.
Since the beginning, Plastex has been firmly oriented towards the future, leading its business cleanly and with a positive impact on society and the environment.
We harness the power of engineering, data, and science to redefine what’s possible and we work in partnership with our customers, wherever they are, to deliver better outcomes. We are also proud that our people and our businesses are part of the fabric of the communities in which they work.
Plastex is a true manufacturer, ISO 9001_2015 certified, providing an undisputed and reliable Swiss Quality with a focus on four main industries: sunshade solutions, automotive, building, and railway.
Today in 2021 a new management line has been put in place to bring the company to the next level in terms of technology and industry.
Zona Artigianale 9
6995 Madonna del Piano
+41 91 608 29 01
M-F: 8.00 - 18.00